Sunday, November 29, 2009

Success!



My Grandma's china ready to go the night before.

Thanksgiving was awesome. All of our food was delicious! It was the first time in our new apartment that we had all the burners on the stove full and the oven packed. Also, everything we made was vegetarian and most of it was dairy-free. We had just enough chairs and stools to seat everyone in our little place.



Stuffing (my first attempt and it was great!), mushroom gravy, a mountain of roasted garlic and chive mashed potatoes, squash soup with gruyere crostini.



Yams, cranberry-pear sauce, crackers and veggies.



Sweet onions, yams, green beans with crispy shallots, and white bean-quinoa loaf.



My plate totally loaded!

3 comments:

  1. I would have loved to eat at your table! Looks great on grandma's china. :)

    AndreaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so Martha! Very impressive, glad your mom shared. Hope all is well.
    Cousin Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miss Amanda, so glad you took pics. The first Thanksgiving meal I fixed I was 30 and expecting my second little one. I plugged up the garbage disposal and the grandma's did the dishes in the bath tub. More great memeories. Love ya, Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete