Thursday, August 5, 2010

Santa Barbara, California

A couple weeks ago Kyle and I went to Santa Barbara for my cousin's wedding. After spending several days with my family at the beach and at the wedding we drove north up Highway 1. We stopped in San Luis Obispo, Big Sur, Carmel, Santa Cruz, and San Francisco.

The Santa Barbara Airport is tiny, mostly open-air, and beautiful.



La Super Rica. Delicious and authentic tacos, horchata, tortillas, etc.
The whole place is tiny with a tented teal patio for dining.





Santa Barbara Beach


Downtown Santa Barbara


Family at the Groom's Dinner



Flight of local beer

Farmer's market



Megan and Matt's Wedding



2 comments:

  1. So crazy! We want to la super rica too! My dad has worked part time in Santa Barbara my whole life but it was my first trip there! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was so good! I am glad you experienced it as well!

    ReplyDelete