Thursday, October 1, 2009

So long summer

I thought I would post a few pictures from this summer. I graduated from college, moved to Chicago, was jobless for two months (it was like being on long term vacation), and had an incredible amount of time to cook, bake, and ride my bike. Here are a few photos from along the way.

President Denny Griffith's studio in Columbus, Ohio.A very whirlwind graduation.
Moving out of Columbus.
So many summer birthdays.
4th of July cookout.

I will really miss summer, this one was so mild! However, I am excited for fall. We just got apple cider today at work and I think some veggie chili and cornbread is due soon! Riding my bike in the morning is already cold...I have to find where I packed away my gloves. Anyway, I am enjoying the cool weather and drinking hot chai again.

No comments:

Post a Comment